All sales are final. No refunds will be given except in the case when the digital product is completely unusable.
If the digital product is unusable, we need time to try to fix it. Otherwise we have a money back guarantee we will make a refund.
In some cases the demos from the items wont work because they are connected to an online server, which can’t be nulled. In this case you have to purchase from the developers and we cannot help you and we hold our right to refuse a refund request.
No returns/refunds will be offered for digital products except if the product you’ve purchased is:
- completely non-functional
- and/or product main description was fully misleading.
– then you do have the option to request a refund.
We also reserve the right to refuse a refund in following situations:
- you have changed your mind about an item/subscription.
- you bought an item by mistake and the product(s) was sent/already downloaded by you.
- product was bought by your employee or inmate from your PayPal account which he/she had legal access.
- The product is incompatible with your WordPress, plugins or web server settings
- The product does not function as you want
- The product displays a message about the need to enter a license key or activation
- You broke your website when installing the product
- you refused to provide to our support staff access to your web-site to investigate our product you are having issue with.
No refunds are provided for:
- Requesting a refund for the same product twice.
- Offers and discounts are valid for future orders only and can’t be used to ask for refunds or partial refunds of existing purchases.